Pick-up service at the NTNM as of 12.01.2021
Starting on Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021, the NTNM Library will be offering again a pick-up service for pre-ordered print media. Direct your pre-order requests to email@example.com. Media pickup is available Mon-Fri from 10:00am-4:00pm. Unfortunately, there is no possibility to stay on the premises of the NTNM library at the moment. For the return of media, please use the return box in front of the entrance door to the library.
Regulation for the lending of media during the Corona pandemic
From Tuesday, 12.01.2021, the following regulations will apply for the borrowing of print media:
- Borrowing and lending media is possible for registered library users only by pre-order.
- Visiting and borrowing at the library is currently not possible.
- Pre-ordered media may be picked up your at the NTNM library Mon-Fri from 10:00-4:00.
- Pre-orders should be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders that reach us by 4:00 p.m. the day before will be most probably ready for collection, on the following business day.
- You will receive a notification via e-mail.
- Pre-ordered media are available for collection for a maximum of three working days from the date of the request.
- Requested pick-up dates will not be entertained.
- If an electronically available version of a medium exists, then the print version cannot be pre-ordered.
- A maximum of 10 media can be borrowed per user at the same time. After this limit, no further advance orders can be placed.
The borrowing period is 4 weeks.
- A renewal of media is possible up to 10 times for another four weeks upon revocation. Unless a borrowed medium is pre-ordered by another user during the renewal period, in that case, it must be returned.
- Please return the borrowed items in the return box placed in front of the entrance of the library.
- Our electronic media is available for you via VPN access. In case of access problems or if literature is not available on site, please contact email@example.com. If possible, we also deliver electronically.
- A reflected-light scanner is available at the library entrance area. After registering at the information desk, its usage is free for users. Please bring a flash drive with you.