Scientific.Net Materials Science and Engineering
Electronic access to the engineering full-text database Scientific.Net Materials Science and Engineering has been extended for the license year 2022.
The periodicals contained in the database focus on topics in materials science, materials research and solid state physics. Thus, the publications also cover highly topical areas such as nanoscience and biomedical engineering.
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Journal of Nano Research
- Key Engineering Materials
- Materials Science Forum
- Nano Hybrids and Composites (former Nano Hybrids)
- Solid State Phenomena
Open Access Component
Authors of the INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials are entitled to publish their articles as parts of the licensed material in the form published by the licensor in institutional or disciplinespecific repositories and to make them available in Open Access (embargo period: 6 months). The same right applies to authorized institutions to which the respective authors belong. The publisher also offers its authors the opportunity to make an article immediately available in Open Access for a fee of 500.00 €.