2022 Springer e-book package: Chemistry & Material Science
The NTNM library has expanded its e-book offer. The latest addition is the 2022 SpringerNature Package Chemistry & Material Science.
The offering is approximately for 300 books which have been published between Januar 2022 and December 2022.They will be continuously updated. The list of e-books can be found at Publishers web site and also in our library catalog.
Permanent access rights are granted to all content. Access rights are granted to members of the INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials (INM) as well as walk-in users in the NTNM library. Access is unlimited without DRM-rights and controlled via IP-Check.
- Characterization and evaluation of materials
- Polymer sciences
- Optical and electronic materials
- Metallic Materials
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic and inorganic chemistry
- Ceramics, Glass, Composites, Natural Materials
- Industrial Chemistry / Chemical Engineering
- Physical Chemistry
- Theoretical and computational chemistry
- Structural Materials
- Tribology, Corrosion and Coatings
- Surfaces and Interfaces, Thin films