SpringerProtocols : the protocol database for the life sciences
As of 01.01.2024, the NTNM library has signed a license agreement for Springer Protocols. SpringerProtocols is the world’s largest database of reproducible biomedical and life science laboratory protocols. It comprises approx. 74,000 data records. Approximately 4,500-5,000 protocols are added annually.
The database is based on the following sources:
- Methods in Molecular Medicine
- Methods in Biotechnology
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- NeuromethodsSpringer Protocols Handbooks
- Molecular Biotechnology and Biological Procedures Online
In SpringerProtocols you will find:
- Step-by-step laboratory instructions
- Listing of required equipment and reagents
- Troubleshooting tips and safety precautions
- Access authorization and access type
Members of the INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials (INM) and walk-in users in the NTNM library have access authorization. Access is controlled via IP-Check.
Elke Bubel firstname.lastname@example.org