Free UdS and INM wide trial period at NatureResearch Nano
NTNM Library offers a free UdS and INM wide trial period for NatureResearch Nano. Trial access is valid until June 4, 2018 – July 16, 2018 at https://nano.nature.com/
NatureResearch Nano is a Nature Research solution which provides indexed and manually curated nanomaterials summaries and articles from 171 journals, including leading titles by AAAS, ACS, Elsevier, RSC, Springer Nature and Wiley.
Now accessible during a trial at NatureResearch Nano:
Users may now access easily searchable nanoscience data, synthesis methods and literature in one centralized resource, including manually curated nanomaterial summaries that compile data from multiple sources.
A nanomaterial summary includes:
- Nanostructure type
- Properties Applications
- Patent Claims
User benefits from NatureResearch Nano
- Find nanotechnology information precisely without looking into the full text
- Information on similar nanomaterials is compiled into summaries from multiple sources
- Preparation steps for nanomaterials can bei easily found and visualized
- Nanomaterials with specific properties and application can be quickly enlisted
Register for a free webinar that allows you to learn more about NatureResearch Nano benefits.
- June 13, 2018 11:00 a.m.
- or June 21, 2018 01:00 p.m.
- or July 02, 2018 02:00 p.m.
- or July 13, 2018 11:00 a.m.
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/6905917475691947011
Webinar speaker: Nanotechnology expert Dr Amir Gheisi, he is the Product Manager for Nano and held a PHD in nanotechnology
Webinar language: english
Contact person: Elke Bubel, NTNM Library, Campus C6 2, 66123 Saarbrücken
90 sec. Nano Video: