The NTNM library offers day lockers in the foyer, in front of the library, for NTNM users. Lockers 1-56 are supervised and maintained by the NTNM staff. Lockers 1-50 are equipped with a locking system using the UdS card. Keys for lockers 51-56 can be borrowed from the NTNM information desk. These lockers are reserved exclusively for external users of the library who do not have a UdS card.
- The use of the lockers is reserved for the users of the NTNM library for the duration of their stay in the library (daily use). They are available for use from 09:00 to 19:00 daily.
- Permanent occupancy is not permitted.
- The lockers are opened daily in the morning between 08:00 and 08:30 by NTNM Library staff.
- For hygienic reasons, perishable food will be disposed of immediately without the right to a refund.
- The remaining contents of the opened lockers will be bagged and stored at the NTNM until the end of the week.
- Each Monday, unclaimed bags will be taken to the Lost and Found.
The NTNM Library assumes no liability for losses incurred through the use of the lockers.
Responsible for this area